Frequently Asked Questions
and Access to
Learning SystemProcess of Verification
On-boardingProcess of Mock Test &
Registration and Access to Learning System
How do I register?
How do I get access to study material?
Is the study material sufficient for preparing?
What will the learning system of STEM & Space have?
Process of Verification and On-boarding
How will my documents get verified?
How will the onboarding take place?
Process of Mock Test & National Astronomy Challenge
Will there be a mock test?
What is the process of conducting NAC?
When will I receive the NAC exam link?
There is no separate link to be shared. You will be taking the NAC Olympiad by log in to your learning system.
Participants will be communicated through email and WhatsApp as and when the link is activated.
What are NAC exam dates?
NAC exam dates :-
- Grades - VIII-IX- Jan 8th, 2022
- Grades- VI-VII- Jan 15th, 2022
- Grades - IV-V Jan 22nd, 2022
How do I get to access the NAC Olympiad on the scheduled day?
What is the format of NAC?
NAC examination will be a multiple-choice-question (MCQ) type.
- The NAC examination will have knowledge based, analytical and application-based questions.
- Participants will need to attend sixty (60) questions in sixty (60) minutes.
- MCQs will be tested and evaluated on a percentile basis.
Is there any negative marking?
What are the IT requirements for NAC?
- A Personal Computer / Laptop with a webcam. (No mobile or tablet to be used for taking the NAC Olympiad).
- Smooth and uninterrupted Internet connectivity (throughout the testing session)
- Prior to the exam proctoring system should be downloaded and installed on the system, else participants won't be able to appear for the exam.
- Proctoring application should be downloaded and installed on the system, else participants won't be able to appear for the exam.
Which browser supports the learning system?
This Assessment is best-supported by the below-listed Browsers/Versions only.
- Google Chrome /Safari /Mozilla Firefox
The learning system is suitable on all operating systems.
I don’t have a webcam or webcam functioning in my computer or laptop. Can I use the phone or tablet?
No, you are allowed to use only a Desktop or Laptop. No mobiles and tablets allowed. Kindly, arrange for a webcam before the Olympiad.
When will I be notified about the NAC results?
How do we connect if we have any query?
In case of any queries/questions regarding the above process, you can reach us email@example.com. You will receive a revert within 24 hours.
Please note our office time: Monday to Saturday 9.30-6.00pm Any communication reaching to us beyond office hours or on holidays, will be reverted the very next working day.